DAT DONE, 18 PAT an issue?

Started by Screwtape
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AA 20
TS 20
PAT 18 <----?

oGPA 3.88 (going to be a junior)

Just got done with my DAT today, and i'm pretty happy with my scores.


However, i just want to make sure that the 18 PAT isn't going to hurt my application much/ isn't worth a retake.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I would greatly appreciate some advice!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a lower GPA, 20 AA, 19 TS and a 16 PAT and got in... moral of this story... get your app in early (I even submitted my app really late) and you have NOTHING to worry about!
 
I have heard many times that dental schools don't care about the PAT as much as the other sections (as long as it is in reasonable range). I think the emphasis on the PAT is perpetrated by pre-dents...?
 
fiscus33, when you say that you submitted your app really late, what is really late for you? thanks!