DAT done 2/12/08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cannonbolt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To start, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to help answer the questions I had. So onto the DAT. I felt very confident while testing each section...except QR! I was doing bad and I knew it, it was killing me. At least it was the last section and I'm done!

PA-22
QR-15
RC-21
Bio-23
GC-20
OC-20
TS-21
AA-20

So do you think the 15 in QR is going to be an issue? I'd hate to have to retake just because of that.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey good job! I heard schools dont look at QR as much anyways!

hey Im doing the bio section now, how did you study for it and what books did you use?

Also what did you use for PAT?

Great Job! I have a 15 in QR and was a big hit with the D schools. If you have a great
personality and present yourself well at the interview then they'll probably overlook your 15, especially because all your other sections were high.

Fantastic job!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey good job! I heard schools dont look at QR as much anyways!

hey Im doing the bio section now, how did you study for it and what books did you use?

Also what did you use for PAT?

For Bio I used the Kaplan book as a basis for the topics I would need to know. Then I fleshed out that info using Destroyer and reading from a textbook.
For PAT I had the Kaplan book, the mock exam that came with that, and Barron's DAT (which wasn't really worth it IMO)

Um, Soloman & Berg...a zoology professor i had back in HS let me have it because that particular book was being replaced by something else and all the old books were going to be destroyed - i'm sure any decent book will have more than you need to know

Great job! I wouldn't worry too much about the QR but I'd check with the schools where you plan to apply. There a few that require a minimum on all sections. Good luck!!

Great job! I wouldn't worry too much about the QR but I'd check with the schools where you plan to apply. There a few that require a minimum on all sections. Good luck!!

Don't bother checking. The minimum score requirement is bs.