DAT Done. 20/3/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fazzz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just took the exam yesterday.
Bio:21
Gc:24
Oc:20
RC:16..I got piano..:(
QR:21
PAT:21
TS:21
AA:20

Should I retake for RC?

Oh, my GPA is 3.8 ( Science GPA is also 3.8)

For Bio, I used Cliff Ap bio, kaplan, and wikipedia.

For gen chem, I usded chad's video and destroyer. I think his lecture videos are really good source, so
don't miss it. The actural exam was easier than destroyer. So, try it as many as possible. Then,
you will be fine.

For orgo, I used only destroyer. I got all A on the course, and I'm doing TA. I thgouht I could do better, but that
was what I got.

For PAT, I used CDP. It is really similar with the real exam, but the angle questions on the real DAT are harder
than the CDP.

For Qs, I used only math section in the desroyer. However, I think it is not enough. I should have bought other
than that.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'll tell you--your scores are just fine, I believe you'll be ok'ed with your applications. How about a little breakdown for the rest of us here:cool:

Solid scores you did well in everything except reading which is understandable because of the hard reading section im glad to see destroyer helped you as well as everythign else you used like cliffs ap bio those are the best resources in my opinion to do well which you have so dont stress you low reading ur science is very strong and will be noticeable best of luck

I would stick with the score because (a) you will have to restudy most of the stuff again (b) you are taking the risk of getting lower scores on the other sections (but you can also get higher scores as well).