Dat Done 5/16/08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpdental

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, FINALLY DAT is DONE!

PAT: 21 -> 20
QR: 19 -> 23
RC: 18 -> 16
Bio: 18 -> 20
GC: 19 -> 21
OC: 23 -> 22
TS: 20 -> 21
AA: 19 -> 20

Everything was okay except the RC. I am kinda worried about this because it seems it is going to hurt.

In addition, if I sent my DAT result, do they send two scores that I have gotten? or just one that I choose to send?

Also, I am worried about that I did soooooo bad on the last term. The GPA dropped tremendously. I did well before that... Are they even planning to interview me if I did kinda bad overall?

Any feedback welcome:) GOOD LUCK WITH YOU ALL

Members don't see this ad.

those are def top tier scores. dont worry, you'll def get interviews even with the sub par rc score. the rest of the scores more than make up for it i think. either way i say look at the schools you plan on applying to and see if they stress a good RC score to see what your chances are...

I took my DAT yesterday too man...good scores. How did u improve on your QR portion?

I took my DAT yesterday too man...good scores. How did u improve on your QR portion?

QR for my case was not that tough (I think I was lucky) For the first try, I had lots of trig questions and probability questions. However, the later try I have mostly on algebra and few of these questions above.

Do not worry. I think if you practice enough trig questions and prob questions then you are fine.

nice job. you definitely made improvements most everywhere including overall which is most important.