DAT Done 5-30-12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Electrophilic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to everyone who contributes to this board, it's a valuable resource. Here's my scores from yesterday.

PAT 20
QR 18
RC 20
OC 23
GC 21
Bio 19
AA 20

Resources:
CPAT (4/5 stars)
Math Destroyer (4/5 stars)
ACS gchem and ochem study guides (4/5 stars)
KBB (2.5/5 stars)
Barron's DAT Guide (3/5 stars)
Cliff's AP Bio (3.5/4 stars)

Note: I felt that Barron's DAT guide was as good as if not better than the KBB and Barron's is waaaaay cheaper. I recommend it over KBB because it's 1/10th the price and has more practice tests (which weren't bad), luckily someone loaned me their KBB.

Members don't see this ad.

Nice scores! :thumbup: How long did you take to prepare for the test? I know some people prepare for a couple weeks, while others take a couple months.

I studied for about 200 hours over a 4 week period. I took a day off after my winter semester finals and one day off for my brother's graduation. Other than that, I would just study until I hit the wall. Some days I could for 12 hours and others I would only be good for 4.

Thanks. I was really hoping for 20 or better on each section, but it all worked out. Fortunately, my GPA is pretty solid and I didn't really need super high DAT scores to compensate for it.