DAT done 6/19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emutt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The DAT is finally done! Here are my scores:

PAT: 20
RC: 21
Bio: 20
GC: 22
OC: 23
QR: 15 (oops)
TS: 22
AA: 20

Here's a break down of what I studied:

PAT: I used crack the PAT, Kaplan, TopScore, Achiever. Crack the PAT helped the most. I was getting 20's & 21's on it.

Bio, GC, OC : Kaplan did pretty well. I found that taking the above practice exams was the most helpful. The Destroyer helped greatly.

RC: I found that topscore and achiever worked best for me.

QR: Math hates me. no comment.

I'd love any feedback on my chances. Sci. gpa: 3.55 (BCP 3.76), Cum. 3.64. I have a lot of shadowing and service hours. Thanks everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

PAT: I used crack the PAT, Kaplan, TopScore, Achiever. Crack the PAT helped the most. I was getting 20's & 21's on it.

Bio, GC, OC : Kaplan did pretty well. I found that taking the above practice exams was the most helpful. The Destroyer helped greatly.

I'd love any feedback on my chances. Sci. gpa: 3.55 (BCP 3.76), Cum. 3.64. I have a lot of shadowing and service hours. Thanks everyone!!

Congrats!
I think you have a decent shot at many schools that don't care much about QR. Call your favorite schools and ask them if they have any cutoff score for any section.

Congrats. Wish you had made that QR a 20 too. That would be a great collction of 20s, but you are still good and above average.
Can you please give a us a breakdown of each section. Like how was bio? conceptual? details? basics, and so on for each section.
THX

So Kaplan was good for the sciences?

what was your study schedule like?