DAT done 6/2, what do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's my scores:

PAT: 20
QR: 17
RC: 17
BIO: 21
GC: 18
OC: 18

TS: 19
AA: 18

The only score that is shocking is 17 RC. I spent too much time on the first passage (didn't really follow the strategy I had learned), and then the prometric pc lagged like hell when I was trying to fill in "C" for the last handful of questions, so a few actually ended up blank :scared: I was averaging 21-22 on achiever... That's the only reason I would retake, the others were about on par.

I have a 3.3 GPA in Microbiology from UCLA... All I want is to get into dental school SOMEWHERE. What are my chances? Should I think about retaking?

Members don't see this ad.

Here's my scores:

PAT: 20
QR: 17
RC: 17
BIO: 21
GC: 18
OC: 18

TS: 19
AA: 18

The only score that is shocking is 17 RC. I spent too much time on the first passage (didn't really follow the strategy I had learned), and then the prometric pc lagged like hell when I was trying to fill in "C" for the last handful of questions, so a few actually ended up blank :scared: I was averaging 21-22 on achiever... That's the only reason I would retake, the others were about on par.

I have a 3.3 GPA in Microbiology from UCLA... All I want is to get into dental school SOMEWHERE. What are my chances? Should I think about retaking?

A retake would definitely increase your chances. I would recommend one as well.

is a retake feasible at this point in the game? I have to wait until Aug 30th to do so, and I think the only score I'll really improve on is RC, maybe math.

is a retake feasible at this point in the game? I have to wait until Aug 30th to do so, and I think the only score I'll really improve on is RC, maybe math.

Then your best option would probably be:

1. Just send out your scores for now, complete those applications ASAP.

2. Then, after you finish retaking, send in the new scores without telling the schools.