Dat Done 6/20 Son.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winchetkidJR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took dat today and my scores are.
GC 20
BIo 21
RC 18
QR 18
OC 25 i farted when i saw this score, then i took a dump in my pants :D
TS 21
AA 20.
PAT 19

BAsically, i got the frap exam not bad, to study i used basically everything out there, but in the end the only ones you really need are.

Bio- use destroyer and cliffs, that is sufficient enough. I read cliffs about 8 times through and destoryer once through the night before exam, cliffs is key and destroyer is huge too, other than that, thats all you need. Also a couple of lesbians were of great benefit:thumbup:

GC- kaplan is the best, their subject tests were most helpful and literally i had about 2 calculation problems. know the kaplan BB and subject tests and youll be set, destroyer is pointless, to many unecessary calcs.

OC- use destroyer and kaplan subject tests and kaplan BB. that is all you need and youll be set. very basic much easier than achiever and topscore and actually probably a little easier than kaplan

QR- i have no idea what happened here, i finished with 10 minutes to go and rather then actually try and answer the 10 or so i guessed on i decided to hit next because i thought everyone i answered was right...apparently not, but definately not that bad as everyone says it is. if you can do topscore and get 20's your fine for this. make sure you know some trig and probability probably about 8 questions between the two.

RC- topscore and achiever are good practice for factual questions but way to easy, use kaplan and try and do it in 50 minutes like they say, i had the ethics passage but by the time i got to it, it was the last one, and i had 25 minutes left, so plenty of time, if you use the kaplan practice tests, the 3 in the BB and then the one on cd and the one in the back of the test youll be fine. i got about 19-20 onkaplan but about 21, 21 22 topscore and 22, 21 21 achiever. so kaplan is best idea of how you wil score.

Pat- use crack dat pat, i got 18's on every single one, i only did 4 of them and actually one i got a 17 on. crack dat is plenty good.

I basically thought id never be ready but basically its not that bad. I really thought i would have done much worse especially bio, which was actually the easiest, basic questions do as i said above and youll be in great shape. I will answer any questions including practice test scores and such, just leave questions in this forum rather than pm me because im to lazy to answer pm. i was also very excited when i got these scores, i worked hard to get them and whoever wants more detail just ask me. im more than willing to answer any questions because i was more nervous than most of you to take the test delayed it for almost 2 years, i must ahve spend, no exaggeration, about 200$ in cancelleationg and rescheduling fees. so i understand all you guys situations.NYU is my #1 choice.

Members don't see this ad.

GC 20
BIo 21
RC 18
QR 18
TS 21
AA 20.
PAT 19

BAsically, i got the frap exam not bad, to study i used basically everything out there, but in the end the only ones you really need are.

Bio- use destroyer and cliffs, that is sufficient enough. I read cliffs about 8 times through and destoryer once through the night before exam, cliffs is key and destroyer is huge too, other than that, thats all you need. Also a couple of lesbians were of great benefit:thumbup:

GC- kaplan is the best, their subject tests were most helpful and literally i had about 2 calculation problems. know the kaplan BB and subject tests and youll be set, destroyer is pointless, to many unecessary calcs.

OC- use destroyer and kaplan subject tests and kaplan BB. that is all you need and youll be set. very basic much easier than achiever and topscore and actually probably a little easier than kaplan

QR- i have no idea what happened here, i finished with 10 minutes to go and rather then actually try and answer the 10 or so i guessed on i decided to hit next because i thought everyone i answered was right...apparently not, but definately not that bad as everyone says it is. if you can do topscore and get 20's your fine for this. make sure you know some trig and probability probably about 8 questions between the two.

RC- topscore and achiever are good practice for factual questions but way to easy, use kaplan and try and do it in 50 minutes like they say, i had the ethics passage but by the time i got to it, it was the last one, and i had 25 minutes left, so plenty of time, if you use the kaplan practice tests, the 3 in the BB and then the one on cd and the one in the back of the test youll be fine. i got about 19-20 onkaplan but about 21, 21 22 topscore and 22, 21 21 achiever. so kaplan is best idea of how you wil score.

Pat- use crack dat pat, i got 18's on every single one, i only did 4 of them and actually one i got a 17 on. crack dat is plenty good.

I basically thought id never be ready but basically its not that bad. I really thought i would have done much worse especially bio, which was actually the easiest, basic questions do as i said above and youll be in great shape. I will answer any questions including practice test scores and such, just leave questions in this forum rather than pm me because im to lazy to answer pm. i was also very excited when i got these scores, i worked hard to get them and whoever wants more detail just ask me. im more than willing to answer any questions because i was more nervous than most of you to take the test delayed it for almost 2 years, i must ahve spend, no exaggeration, about 200$ in cancelleationg and rescheduling fees. so i understand all you guys situations.NYU is my #1 choice.

Great JOB, too bad you had like $200 in cancellation and rescheduling fees though!

You are right around the average for those who get accepted, which is a good thing!

great scores! especially oc.

could you post your topscore and achiver test scores and maybe dates too.

also, i am having major problems with organic chemistry.

i have gone thru subject tests(5) about 2 times, but i still do not have any clue about that section. do you have any suggestion how to approach?

thanks!

GC 20
BIo 21
RC 18
QR 18
TS 21
AA 20.
PAT 19

Was the bio part easier or harder than topscore?

Members don't see this ad :)
The bio was easier than topscore and much easier than kaplan. not to much detail at all, literally its pretty easy, just if you know it or not.

That thread , for et87, is pointless, i had some conversion questions but all of them they told you the conversion standard. for instance to go from mph to km/h they would give you what 1 mile is equal to in km.

My topscore scores are.
test 1.OC 20
GC 19
BIO 21
QR 21
RC didn't do
test 2.OC 19
GC 16
BIO 17
QR dindt do
RC no go
test 3.OC 25
GC didn't do
BIO 19
QR 21
RC 23

achiever
1.OC 17
GC 20
BIO 17
QR 22
RC 21
2.OC 18
GC 16
BIO 16
QR din'd do
RC dind't do
3.OC 18
GC 16
BIO 16
QR 20
RC 22

for organic chemistry literally memorize the destroyer section. thats key, and do subject tests. the lab questions weren't bad, just like how can you extract something from an ethan solution, and one c nmr question.

for organic chemistry literally memorize the destroyer section. thats key, and do subject tests. the lab questions weren't bad, just like how can you extract something from an ethan solution, and one c nmr question.[/quote]

boy, did you need to memorize the CNMR values to answer that question? or it was more like how many peaks are there in CNMR.
Thanks

How long did you study? Like in months, weeks, hours/day? Oh ya, and where did you get the Kaplan Subject tests?