DAT done 7-11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stang21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my DAT today.

QR: 14 (I wasn't even half done when time was about over)
PAT: 15 (I am only good at the angles and block counting questions, the others I can hardly attempt)
Sad Scores there

Bio: 21
O Chem: 20
G Chem: 20
RC: 19 (I think I gotmore than half of the problems wrong one passage)

TS: 20
AA: 19

Even though I am at two completely different sides of the spectrum, are these scores relatively solid. I've got a 3.95 GPA as well.

Also I only used destroyer and notes from past classes and studied 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week for last 3 or 4 weeks and then 6-7 per day for the last week.

Members don't see this ad.

I also got about the same score for QR when i took the DAT the first time, I had about 20 questions left to answer with 5 minutes left hahaha, i didnt study for it and i presume u didnt as well so i suggest you study for PAT and QR and re-take it because your other scores are pretty solid...

QR is pretty low but you GPA and other scores are good. Don't know but you may have a chance seeing as how your GPA is really high.

Congrats though, the scores are pretty nice. Good luck with admissions.

Exceptional GPA. You might have a good chance at your state schools. However, if you plan to go out-of-state schools, you should retake the test. If you're working, quit your job and study harder for your weak sections. I recommend buying all the test-prep material available, particularly softwares that allow you to simulate the testing environment. Good luck on the rest of your application process.