DAT Done 7/15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alovelikepi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
took my dat today...decent scores i guess aside from math..was hoping to do a bit better overall though

BIO 20
GC 19
OC 19
RC 20
QR 16
PAT 19
TS 19
AA 19

do you guys think i should retake? any input is appreciated

i have a 3.59 overall and 3.42 sci...canadian resident

also if anyone has any questions about the exam or anything just let me know

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think you did great! I was wondering what you studied with, and how you liked it. /test scores for kaplan diag, midterm, things like that, crack pat.

took my dat today...decent scores i guess aside from math..was hoping to do a bit better overall though

BIO 20
GC 19
OC 19
RC 20
QR 16
PAT 19
TS 19
AA 19

do you guys think i should retake? any input is appreciated

i have a 3.59 overall and 3.42 sci...canadian resident

also if anyone has any questions about the exam or anything just let me know

thanks
congrat. solid scores, need to apply right schools.
good luck

i actually used kaplan only to study...i bought the online study materials. i didn't find them to be all that helpful, but it was good to practice under timed conditions at least since they give lots of full length tests as well as section tests.

with kaplan, my bio score ranged anywhere from 16-18, gchem 18-19, ochem 18-19, rc 20-22, pat 20-22, and qr was always 16 lol

bio: wasn't as hard as i thought it would be, but fairly random
gchem and ochem: were about the same difficulty as kaplan i thought,
rc: the passages seemed a lot longer than kaplan, questions weren't any more difficult though
pat: was harder for angles and hole punching but easier for the other sections, especially TFE
qr: wasn't too tough just super rushed, very comparable to kaplan i thought

in hindsight, i think i should have just bought destroyer, topscore, etc.. they probably would have been more helpful and cheaper!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the quick response :) you give me hope! I am mainly using kaplan and im getting about the same scores on my practice tests. So hopefully I can do as well as you did.

Solid scores. I heard some schools don't care about QR so you should be okay. I'd call the schools you really want to get in and check your situation. Good job!