DAT done 7-5-11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jas1317

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank everyone that has contributed to the forum… so I guess I would do my share even though they are nowhere near the studded scores that I have seen on this site...

PAT…22
BIO…18
GC….17
OC…18
RC…17
QR..14 (F.. ME!):mad:

TS…18
AA…17

3.4 GPA SGPA..3.5. Hispanic male. I supposedly hit the avg., but I Honestly do not know if thats gonna hold. It is what it is I guess. Thanks for your input and if I can help with any questions(general ? of-course) let me know..

Members don't see this ad.

Would like to thank everyone that has contributed to the forum… so I guess I would do my share even though they are nowhere near the studded scores that I have seen on this site...

PAT…22
BIO…18
GC….17
OC…18
RC…17
QR..14 (F.. ME!):mad:

TS…18
AA…17

3.4 GPA SGPA..3.5. Hispanic male. I supposedly hit the avg., but I Honestly do not know if thats gonna hold. It is what it is I guess. Thanks for your input and if I can help with any questions(general ? of-course) let me know..

I think you have a shot, your an URM so def go for schools like Meharry and Howard. and apply to 20+ schools, you'll probably hit a few interviews and get in somewhere.

I think you have a shot, your an URM so def go for schools like Meharry and Howard. and apply to 20+ schools, you'll probably hit a few interviews and get in somewhere.

True.. But i would keep studying and retake it after 3 months. This would definitely increase your chances and it's a wise move..

Other than that it's up to you. You do have a chance since you are an URM but have a backup..

URM = your good to go, God Willing. Especially since you will apply hispanic. Congrats bro, and thank your parents lol! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Those are average scores and you have a plus since you are URM. Schools actually wants you. Still apply and get interviews but if I were you I would still play it safe and plan on retaking in the three month period but still send in your application and see what happens. Good luck