Dat Done!!!!!!8/20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjw822

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
first of all thanks to all the sdners.

ok here are my scores.
PAT 21 93%
QR 19 81.9%
RC 18 38.1:thumbdown:
BIO 18 61.9%
GC 19 70.7%
OC 22 89.8%:D

TS 20 84%
AA 19 73.5%

PAT: generally ok but there were few questions that were effed up.. i usually got 22,23 in crack.. so little disappointed.

QR: fair comparing to what people were saying. few questions that i just had to guess.

RC: most worried section for me. I didn't get ethic or piano or anything hard.. being english as my 2nd language i am pretty happy with it..

BIO: like everyone said few random questions but i thought it was easier than expected but.. i got 18... whatever.

GC: again like everyone said pretty straight forward i don't know what happed to it getting 19

OC: few reactions that i saw for first time... had to guess. but i am happy with this 22.

I am not applying this cycle,,, i was suppose to but i will be applying next year after graduate..

my GPA is 3.49 and sci GPA is roughly 3.3

i should retake right? bring some scores up/?

what you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
why would you retake!? Very good scores...just because everyone else on here is getting "25s"...dont worry!

Thanks guys..

the reason why i am considering retake is being an NY resident. there is only Stony Brook which i am attending right now and Buffalo which gives preference... and I know with those stats i am not that competitive for Stony and some what competitive for Buffalo..

I do not want to be in half million in debt when i get out of dental school...

what you guys think?

Last edited:
Buffalo is also my first choice for that same reason. My stats are similar and I think you will definitely get interviews, then again I haven't done this before. So lets just be confident!