DAT done~! 8-4-08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zzombae

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello...
first, i'd like to say thanks to this forum..
I took the DAT 2 days ago..and didn't want to come back again..but nothing to do..so..anyways...here are my scores..

PAT: 26
QR: 22
RC: 15 :eek:
Bio: 22
GC: 22
OC: 21
TS: 21
AA: 20
Overall GPA: 3.98
Science GPA: 4.00 (thanks to the community college..)

it was my first time taking DAT..and surprised how easy the PAT was after done 10 crack PAT practice tests....it was like a joke..
and for biology, Gchem, Ochem...destroyer is the ****~! there were lots of similar/same qustions on the real DAT. if you left only one week for the DAT, just review the Destroyer...

and RC...ah...I don't want to think about it..I don't like reading stuff that is not interesting..whatever..

P.S. my real DAT scores are very similar to the scores from Top Score practice tests.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello...
first, i'd like to say thanks to this forum..
I took the DAT 2 days ago..and didn't want to come back again..but nothing to do..so..anyways...here are my scores..

PAT: 26
QR: 22
RC: 15 :eek:
Bio: 22
GC: 22
OC: 21
TS: 21
AA: 20
Overall GPA: 3.98
Science GPA: 4.00 (thanks to the community college..)

it was my first time taking DAT..and surprised how easy the PAT was after done 10 crack PAT practice tests....it was like a joke..
and for biology, Gchem, Ochem...destroyer is the ****~! there were lots of similar/same qustions on the real DAT. if you left only one week for the DAT, just review the Destroyer...

and RC...ah...I don't want to think about it..I don't like reading stuff that is not interesting..whatever..

P.S. my real DAT scores are very similar to the scores from Top Score practice tests.

Good Job:thumbup: Could you please post your Crack DAT PAT scores for us. Thanks

I know you said that your scores were similar to Topscore, but could you post those too, if that's not too much of a problem. And how many days before the actual DAT did you take these tests? Did you also take the Kaplan midterm, and finals?
Thanks...
Oh! And great scores!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Crack PAT (10 practice tests)
Oh~! and for the hole puncture part, I used the grid mathod..you get 100% gurantee..;)

and for the biology...I guessed first 2 questions...couldn't figure out what the question is asking about..it was about analyzing the result of the experiment..I'm not sure but it sounded like using a proteinase to digest 3 different proteins and 2 of them showed different bands on the gel electrophoresis and 1 of them didn't chage the position of band before and after...hum...anyways..
the point is you need to know veriety of knowlege if you want a good score..if you study just destroyer you will get the score like mine..

and...here are the scores of Top score
.....Test1..Test2..Test3
bio..22.......21......20
GC..21.......21......23
OC..21.......21......25
RC..19.......20......17
QR..24.......20......26

by the way a littel tip for the QR...you need to be smart about how to save time for calculation....
for example if you need to calculate (3.99)^2... just do 4^2..then find the closest answer..you know what I mean..:)

if you have futher questions let me know..

So when were the topscore tests taken? When you had finished studying or before that? Basically, asking so I can know if I can compare the two together.

I'm curious, what's the grid method , I don't have Crack the PAT. Also were there half hole punch questions - how do those work out?

Those are great scores. Stinks abut RC but with that GPA and your other scores you should be fine. You did very well and you should be pleased. Which RC did you get, Frap?

I hate to be the one to burst the bubble, but i would seriously advise you to retake. That RC is way too low and most schools are strict about cutting RC off at like 16. Call up your schools and ask but very iffy that you will have a legitimate shot with a 15 RC. Great job onm the rest of the DAT though. That may help offset the RC.

very nice scores! but a tad low for the RC. I think you should be fine with that gpa though. definitely check with the schools and good luck!

good job. BTW i think 15 RC is a bit low. I think my RC is low too (18). JW, Are you gonna retake? I am thinking about retaking mine just for RC since case western is one of my top choice as well :O

Great scores. Nice going. What school(s) are you looking to get into?

thanks for the comments..
yes..I'm applying a couple of schools this year..if I get in with that low RC score that would be amazing..but if not, I will keep trying next year as well with bachelor degree..I'm currurently a senior in UofA..
I'll definately let you know how it's going...

btw, the top scores were taken rignt before the real DAT..