DAT Done 9/9/09

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Here is the breakdown of my score.

PAT:19
QR: 20
RC: 19
Bio: 21
GC: 22
OC: 19
TS: 21
AA: 20

My GPA is 3.86 and my science GPA is 3.92. What do you think of my chances of getting accepted this year? I used 3 months to study for the DAT and only used Kaplan and CDP. I was scoring a 23 AA on Kaplan practice test. I feel a bit disappointed in my score. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats. Nice scores and amazing job on QR. Have you already sent your AADSAS app? If so then you are not early but you aren't THAT late. Expect 3 weeks for schools to get your scores. I took mine on 8/13 and most schools got my scores and said application complete this week.

I sent in my application late June to Early July. The DAT was the last thing I needed to complete. I thought the real DAT was much more difficult than the Kaplan practice test.

We will all appreciate if you could give us a full breakdown. Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey did you just use kaplan materials? besides cdp? I'm mostly using kaplan also =/ I'm averaging about a 20 and my test in next weeeek! ahh!

Bio is harder than kaplan- not really indicative to the material kaplan cover
gen chem is somehow easier . Orchem is just different to the kaplan practice test
QR is harder, RC is a little easier
I screwed up my PAT section, feel very sad about it because it is not really hard . pretty much just like CDP
Long story short , try to use some other sources other than Kaplan

Nice solid scores! Congrats! I think you should be ok for a few interviews, however, don't be discouraged if you do not hear back from as many schools as you expected. As far as other resources to try for SDNers I always recommend DAT Destroyer, Kaplan subject tests, CDP.

Best of luck applying!

Hi, Here is the breakdown of my score.

PAT:19
QR: 20
RC: 19
Bio: 21
GC: 22
OC: 19
TS: 21
AA: 20

My GPA is 3.86 and my science GPA is 3.92. What do you think of my chances of getting accepted this year? I used 3 months to study for the DAT and only used Kaplan and CDP. I was scoring a 23 AA on Kaplan practice test. I feel a bit disappointed in my score. Thanks.
What do you think?