DAT Done! 9/9/14

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kvpv2c

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soooo took the dat today, but I wanted to hear what you guys think about my scores.

PAT: 22
Bio:22
Gen Chem: 17 :slap:
Ochem: 20
RC: 20
QR:19
TS: 20
AA: 20

sGPA: 3.68
CGPA: 3.58

Will this be a good enough score? I'm nervous about the 17 in gen chem. Don't know what happened, I felt like I knew nothing when it came to the calculations and there were a lot.:( My practice scores were always around 20-22 on Bootcamp, 2007 and 2009 DAT.

If you guys want opinions on how I studied or how the test was, let me know.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 98
Strong GPA above average DAT. It looks like you should be good, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As long as your gen chem grades were good I think you should be alright. You applying this cycle?

Strong GPA above average DAT. It looks like you should be good, but that's my opinion.

what he said.
Good GPA, slightly above average, so it's all good I would think.

what he said.
Good GPA, slightly above average, so it's all good I would think.
As long as your gen chem grades were good I think you should be alright. You applying this cycle?

Thanks guys for replying. Gen Chem grades are good, and yes I have already applied, only thing that was left was the DAT.

Don't worry about the Gen Chem section. TS is 20, and you have a good g.p.a! I really think you have a good shot!

Yea I got 22GC 21OC 18BIO even though I was scoring 22+ on bootcamp. Pretty BS in my opinion otherwise we woulda scored at least 21 AA/TS. Anyway, I still got some interviews even with a lower GPA than yours (3.4) so you definitely have a shot. Good luck my friend!

Yea I got 22GC 21OC 18BIO even though I was scoring 22+ on bootcamp. Pretty BS in my opinion otherwise we woulda scored at least 21 AA/TS. Anyway, I still got some interviews even with a lower GPA than yours (3.4) so you definitely have a shot. Good luck my friend!
Thank you and good luck to you too!
I agree! My Bootcamp scores were great too! I was so upset with the 17, a little higher would have bumped it to a 21. Oh well, we are still above average. If you don't mind me asking, where and when did you get your interviews? I haven't heard back yet :(

Thank you and good luck to you too!
I agree! My Bootcamp scores were great too! I was so upset with the 17, a little higher would have bumped it to a 21. Oh well, we are still above average. If you don't mind me asking, where and when did you get your interviews? I haven't heard back yet :(
You'll hear back soon man. I got an interview at MWU-IL and Creighton