DAT Done. Advice please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

creative8401

Im Anush Hayastan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im finally done with the dat, some of my scores im happy with, but overall i thought i performed much better, thanks to everyone from this site, and please offer some honest advice

Total science: 20
AA: 18
Bio: 20
Gchem: 20
Ochem: 20
PAT: 19
QR & RC: 16:mad:

i have a sci of 3.43 and an overall of 3.5; my application is in with volunteering and researcha, all that stuff,

and if u have any questions, i would be happy to answer or PM me

thanks
please let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Wow!!
I have same RC and QR scores.:(
I don't know if those scores going to count against you.
I've been asking some feedbacks on those scores and some people are saying that I have to retake it! I don't really know what I'm gonna do.
Anyway, nice science scores!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Get that app in and hope to get those interviews. Your scores are competitive so depending on where you want to go you may be ok.

good job, you science scores are great!

im going really bad in my QR section on practice tests, so im not expecting too much there

did you get Frapped?

yes i got the frapp exam, when i saw it the exam i was like ****, the rc comp is a bi**** as far as i can say and many have agreed, but u know the questions didnt seem that difficult, honestly at the end of rc i was ok this wasnt that bad until i saw my score, i guess there are these tricks that u cant really catch onto when ur under stress,

nyways for the math, lets see some basic questions, but i did wat others have told me, go to the ones u can do, some qeustions are just full of so much calculations, my god, i mean i knew how to work it out, but cmon how can u do all those calc in that amount of time, nyways i gave it my best

Hey keep your head up and hope for the best. Depending on where you want to go, you should get interviews. You should be working on your interview game to make sure it is tight.

Make sure to research/call the schools you plan on applying; they may have RC cutoffs. You don't want to apply to a school that you have no chance on getting in because of RC cutoffs.