DAT done ready to apply, thoughts?

Started by UDdenttobe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UDdenttobe

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So DAT is done and the reults are a 20AA/22PAT, gpa is 3.9 as well as science gpa. I wont go into details about EC's. I will be applying this cycle, but seeing as every year seems to get more competitive do my chances of getting accepted seem decent?
 
So DAT is done and the reults are a 20AA/22PAT, gpa is 3.9 as well as science gpa. I wont go into details about EC's. I will be applying this cycle, but seeing as every year seems to get more competitive do my chances of getting accepted seem decent?
All things considered, if you're smart enough to get a 3.9 gpa, I'm fairly certain you're already aware that you have more than a decent chance of getting accepted.
 
DAT is just above the average acceptance range, and a 3.9 science AND overall GPA is outstanding. You're golden, in terms of academics. ECs, LORs, etc. still matter, but your stats are good enough to get you in, imo