DAT Done Today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kobe24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new to this forum. I just got done with DAT today, and wanted to know how the scores compare.
PAT = 18
BIO = 21
CHEM = 23
ORGO = 19
QUANT = 16
READING = 21
TS = 21
AA = 20

I know that the quantitative is pretty bad. I wanted to see what you all think. Should I retake it, or are these scores good enough? Do schools care much about the quantitative? My gpa is 3.7, and I've done many extracurricular activities. My goal is to get into Maryland. Please let me know what you guys think.
Also, this forum has been of great help to me. I would like to return the favor so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Members don't see this ad.

how was the biology and reading comprehension? which material did you use?
thanks.

Congratz bro on the rest of the great scores!

Well, to answer your question, do you think you can handle another exam? If so, then go for it. Since you are a Lakers fan, considering Kobe work ethics, ask "would Kobe retake exam"? :)

GO LAKERS!!! Man we seriously need some defense to be an unbeatable team. 81!

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty good, except for the pat.

the PAT is fine...people get into harvard with less than that on the PAT. i'd be more worried about the QR...otherwise good job!

Edit: also, with that GPA you should be fine, but just to make sure call up the schools and see if they have a cut off for QR or if the 16 will hurt you. My guess is it shouldn't hurt you THAT much at some schools, but call and double check!

the PAT is fine...people get into harvard with less than that on the PAT. i'd be more worried about the QR...otherwise good job!

Edit: also, with that GPA you should be fine, but just to make sure call up the schools and see if they have a cut off for QR or if the 16 will hurt you. My guess is it shouldn't hurt you THAT much at some schools, but call and double check!

Yea, bruinpredent is right. There are many schools that have a cut-off number, which mean they will not even look at you application unless you meet a certain number. I think Case and BU require a minimum of 18 in all sections. So, its a good idea to check before you hang your hat!!

OPPS.. I meant to say QR.:oops:

those are some nice scores for the science...what did you use to study for the sciences?