Dat done!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moneytrain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finally done with the DAT!!! I'm excited it's over and will be applying this spring. I don't think it was as bad as people made it sound on SDN. Just study hard and you'll do fine. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Gen Chem 16
O Chem 18
Bio 17

Reading 14
QR 13
PAT 16

TS 17
AA 16

Members don't see this ad.

it wasn't soo bad as others said because other might have wanted to do a bit better. Great post though

Members don't see this ad :)
don't wanna sound mean, but man this post gave me a good laugh. I highly recommend a retake as your scores are not competitive at all.

Realistically, and this is not a criticism but a realistic assesment, you'd probably have to bring these up.

Im sorry to say its not 2000 anymore, moneytrain. listen to all the ppl above me. I have an 18/18/20 and im retaking soon!!

Dang. I really don't know what to do now. Thanks for the input. I did Kaplan and some practice tests. Shiz.

Your scores look very similar to my first attempt ... I recommend a retake. GL buddy

I'm finally done with the DAT!!! I'm excited it's over and will be applying this spring. I don't think it was as bad as people made it sound on SDN. Just study hard and you'll do fine. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Gen Chem 16
O Chem 18
Bio 17

Reading 14
QR 13
PAT 16

TS 17
AA 16

Yikes! AA of accepted applicants is around 19+....definitely need to retake, especially since your highest section is only an 18!

5/6 sections below 18, both TS and AA below 18, low score of 13... Definite retake, after much more studying.

Given the amount of information and similar threads about competitive DAT scores available on this forum, I think we're feeding a troll.

Members don't see this ad :)
Given the amount of information and similar threads about competitive DAT scores available on this forum, I think we're feeding a troll.

This is definitely a troll, you can tell just by how it was written. Kinda like that person who had an AA of 28 with like 96th %tile.

sigh.........

Money,
I really hate to be an azzhole by putting you down. Sorry but I am just the type of person that rather give people the harsh truth....
You NEED to retake. No school will even offer you an interview EVEN WITH a 4.0 GPA. 16 is below the national average. If you have a 3.5 or above, 19 is your lowest safe score. MAYBE even an 18. 3.5 - 3.3 rage, get a 20 or above and hopefully you have plenty of EC activates to go along with that combo. GOOD LUCK!!!! I mean it!!

EVerybody this is a TROLL! Obviously this person is only making this post to cry for attention, it's not legitimate. Mods should close this one...

Either a troll or someone who has no exposure to anything that has to do with the admissions process. These scores are like 20%ile. Not competitive and dont bother applying. Save yourself the money and retake, but put in a lot more study time and use alot more sources. What sources did you use for this attempt??

This is a joke right? I'm sorry if this isn't a joke but you might have to take the test again.

This is a troll, someone who says something just to gain attention. Please ignore this post people...

not to cause controversy, as this is probably a fake post, but scores look about average for meharry....

Don't let the people on here bring you down. With scores like that you have a good chance at getting into hygenist school (maybe not CA).

I dont even see why people care if this is a legit post. Its funny, so its made the click and load worth the time. if its real, well... sucks to be this guy. BUT! i think its a load of crap. the post count gives it away.