DAT = done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SEAirLand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm a non-traditional student, married, house, dogs, etc.

I took summer classes, genetics, cell bio lab, field botany.

I studied when I finished my class homework.

While I had hoped to get a score that I could get my foot in somewhere, I did not expect what I got.

21 AA
22 PAT
24 RC
18 QR
18 GC
21 OC
20 TS
22 BIO

While the 18's are not great, I'm pleased with the score!

Members don't see this ad.

you should be pleased with overall and especially your BIO and RC score ;)
nicely done!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!

The test... OC wasn't hard at all. GC was tricky. Bio was wicked broad and the sections that would have been expected on there, weren't. QR wasn't bad either.

Overall I studied when I could and maintained testing conditions by timing myself on everything all the time.

amazing job man! your wife must be all over you by now! ;)

What did you use for GC and OC? I think those two sections are most easily preped for so its like the AA booster section.. Im sure you would of had a higher grade if you didnt have to take those summer classes.

I watched Chad's, took notes while watching, then memorized it all. About 4 or 5 days before the test, I went through OC in DAT destroyer, but not all of it. I looked at the road maps and realized that by memorizing the notes from the videos, I had memorized the maps.

It wasn't that bad, but I had prepared for the most part.

And yeah, I sincerely did not think I was prepared for the test since I had to juggle the other classes.

Oh well, done and done!

amazing job man! your wife must be all over you by now! ;)

What did you use for GC and OC? I think those two sections are most easily preped for so its like the AA booster section.. Im sure you would of had a higher grade if you didnt have to take those summer classes.

And yes, she told me I would get whatever my AA score # was in "fun time" days!