Dat done!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rah08e

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few thoughts:

I can't believe I am finally posting a breakdown lol.

My prometric experience was horrible. The computer I was seated at had problems from the start and was laggy. There was about a 1 second delay between questions which annoyed me. My computer eventually froze in the middle of my PAT section. The attendant had to power my computer off and switch me to another computer for the remainder of the test. The new computer had NO lag between questions... I was pissed.

Anyway, this is not a sob story. I am VERY happy with my scores. I was cool and collected during my test but I literally thought that I failed the Biology section. During my survey I was praying for a 17 and I was very happy with the 18.

I feel like I could have done better in PAT but w/e; Angles were between CDP and Kaplan; Not going to speculate on what I could have got on this section if I wasn't at a laggy computer; Hole punches were much easier than CDP)

TS 19
AA 19

PA 18
QR 16 (Didn't study for this at all, so it shows)
RC 20 :thumbup:
Bio 18 (Not complaining)
GC 20 :thumbup:
OC 20 :thumbup:

GO NOLES!

Members don't see this ad.

A few thoughts:

I can't believe I am finally posting a breakdown lol.

My prometric experience was horrible. The computer I was seated at had problems from the start and was laggy. There was about a 1 second delay between questions which annoyed me. My computer eventually froze in the middle of my PAT section. The attendant had to power my computer off and switch me to another computer for the remainder of the test. The new computer had NO lag between questions... I was pissed.

Anyway, this is not a sob story. I am VERY happy with my scores. I was cool and collected during my test but I literally thought that I failed the Biology section. During my survey I was praying for a 17 and I was very happy with the 18.

I feel like I could have done better in PAT but w/e; Angles were between CDP and Kaplan; Not going to speculate on what I could have got on this section if I wasn't at a laggy computer; Hole punches were much easier than CDP)

TS 19
AA 19

PA 18
QR 16 (Didn't study for this at all, so it shows)
RC 20 :thumbup:
Bio 18 (Not complaining)
GC 20 :thumbup:
OC 20 :thumbup:

GO NOLES!

Are you applying this cycle? Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same thing happen to me with the computers...it was being slow, finally froze, and I had to switch computers...SO frustrating! But good job on being done & doing well!