Dat dun.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaDarius Jones

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aight, let me get dis straight. I's a Cali resident (Crimson tech (inglewood)). Is tryin to get da the dental tech psotion at da college. I done took ma dats. I gues dey went aight. Here it be:
Bio- 9
Cham- 8
Org- 4
Peseptaul - 10
Read - 11
Maf- 9
Avg- 8
Sceince- 8

Aight, dis how i done felt abut da exam. Mad random. **** was whack as ****. I only done knew about 7 or 8 questins in da whole exam. I aint ever taken organix or da ode cham.

I aint study fo dis. I was high as bird, takin dis ****. Time flew by like nuttin. I was so damn high I accdntely skipped mad sexions o da peseptual bull. **** was weak.

**** was hard. Like i done said. I's tryin to do dental tech at Crimson down at inglewood. is i good?

holla at J, one

Members don't see this ad.

lol. i was ready to kick myself for clicking on this before the page loaded because i thought it'd just make me more nervous for tomorrow. but it made me chuckle. thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL! Dude this is hilarious...I'd let you in just so you could entertain me with your word choice, pronunciation, and enunciation..hahahahhahahahhaha:laugh::laugh:

WHO PAY FO DAT TESS???? lol....ADA gladly accepts donations :) especially when they are above $200 LOL...

Why? Have we learned NOTHING from the Gates incident last week? Let's hope you are not an actual predent. GL

Aight, let me get dis straight. I's a Cali resident (Crimson tech (inglewood)). Is tryin to get da the dental tech psotion at da college. I done took ma dats. I gues dey went aight. Here it be:
Bio- 9
Cham- 8
Org- 4
Peseptaul - 10
Read - 11
Maf- 9
Avg- 8
Sceince- 8

Aight, dis how i done felt abut da exam. Mad random. **** was whack as ****. I only done knew about 7 or 8 questins in da whole exam. I aint ever taken organix or da ode cham.

I aint study fo dis. I was high as bird, takin dis ****. Time flew by like nuttin. I was so damn high I accdntely skipped mad sexions o da peseptual bull. **** was weak.

**** was hard. Like i done said. I's tryin to do dental tech at Crimson down at inglewood. is i good?

holla at J, one

Whats da deal? and by da way, my grandmomma done help me pay fo da dat. She done had to put da house on da morgage. stop playin. is i good fo crimson? i dont undrstand how ya score like 24 on da dat. dat bull was hard!

Yeah hmmmm even if you got 30s, I doubt you'd pass the interview section with your mad **** talking skills lol

I'm guessing this is a prank, but if you're talking about becoming a lab technician and not a dentist, you don't need the DAT cause you won't be dealing with patients in any way. So either way, you just wasted some 250$ ........ Could have got you an English lesson .........

Yeah hmmmm even if you got 30s, I doubt you'd pass the interview section with your mad **** talking skills lol

I'm guessing this is a prank, but if you're talking about becoming a lab technician and not a dentist, you don't need the DAT cause you won't be dealing with patients in any way. So either way, you just wasted some 250$ ........ Could have got you an English lesson .........

LOL so true. This thread just made my day.

I had to re read the post to make sure we were talking about the same test. At first I thought he divided everything by 3 to give us his empirical scores but guess not.

hehe i forgot the max score on the DAT.. while reading this post.. i literally i was thinking a 9 in terms of 19 lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
ROFL!!! I luv you man!!! I needed a good laugh with all this studying and all. I'm busting up at starbux almost crying and people are looking at me all funny! That was epically brilliant! :D thanks for the good laugh!!!

PS. I hope this don't bring down my reading comprehension, haha!

Maf-9

Lol, I love it, the sad thing is I have a great chance at getting a 9 in Maf myself.

OK sixkiller.....what race are you? Put your DAT score up, let me use every derogatory stereotype I can think of about your background and color, and then laugh at you like it is really funny. Moderator.......Why TF is this thread still up?

Why ya even playin wit dis. I done wanted to pof ma scoers. Is cool if ya guys hattin on me. im jus anoda black man in america. is cool if ya think its funy. but da truf o da matta is i ain laughin. I done gots to make ma futur. Ya might be smart and bull, but is jus anothe brotha tryin to get cheddda. if i aint mistken, somebody done said dat i dont need to take da exam? Aint need da d.a.t for dental tech? hollla?

wtf? Yea man I dont think you needed to take the DAT for dental tech. Thats just a vocational program at the tech college?

Why ya even playin wit dis. I done wanted to pof ma scoers. Is cool if ya guys hattin on me. im jus anoda black man in america. is cool if ya think its funy. but da truf o da matta is i ain laughin. I done gots to make ma futur. Ya might be smart and bull, but is jus anothe brotha tryin to get cheddda. if i aint mistken, somebody done said dat i dont need to take da exam? Aint need da d.a.t for dental tech? hollla?

Nah son! you don't need to take that DAT for a dental tech position. You might want to look at some vocational skewls dough... u naw mean? here is a link doe kid. http://www.dtisc.com/

holla atcha boy if got any questions, payimp!

oh yeah, here is a quote direct from their website, "Individuals who possess a high school diploma or its equivalent meet the basic eligibility requirement for admission to DTI."

For all those posting in this thread:

If you think that schools don't read posts on this website, you're an idiot. They will find your DAT scores, go through predents.com, see your ridiculous posts, and figure out who you are. You will be rejected on the spot. Why take a chance with your future in this manner? Whoever is the OP - cut it out. This isn't funny.

OK sixkiller.....what race are you? Put your DAT score up, let me use every derogatory stereotype I can think of about your background and color, and then laugh at you like it is really funny. Moderator.......Why TF is this thread still up?

Ok, so...let me get this straight....this is racist because ebonics was obviously created by the evil white devil in an effort to poke fun at black people.....

I grew up in the inner city and all of the black people I knew spoke like the OP....

I never once nor did any black people find it offensive.

Tell me, are you one of those non minorities that like to get angry on behalf of minorities?

Ok, so...let me get this straight....this is racist because ebonics was obviously created by the evil white devil in an effort to poke fun at black people.....

I grew up in the inner city and all of the black people I knew spoke like the OP....

I never once nor did any black people find it offensive.

Tell me, are you one of those non minorities that like to get angry on behalf of minorities?

Let's cut all of the B.S. I am not going to sit on my computer and go back and forth with you on what is racist or not. Just answer the my question: what are race/background/nationality are you? Jewish? Greek? State it clearly so that I can talk the way you and people of your ilk talk where I grew up. Then we can discuss how you feel after I make fun of your parents background. What are you?

Let's cut all of the B.S. I am not going to sit on my computer and go back and forth with you on what is racist or not. Just answer the my question: what are race/background/nationality are you? Jewish? Greek? State it clearly so that I can talk the way you and people of your ilk talk where I grew up. Then we can discuss how you feel after I make fun of your parents background. What are you?

Great, then leave it at that....

You don't have to make fun of me because I already subscribe to self-deprecating humor. I think life is much more entertaining when you can laugh at yourself and each other.

Great, then leave it at that....

You don't have to make fun of me because I already subscribe to self-deprecating humor. I think life is much more entertaining when you can laugh at yourself and each other.

Correction: I haven't had the opportunity to laugh at YOU and the way people like you talk. Answer the question, and we can see how "self-deprecating" you are. Why the hesitation?

ROFL. How is this racist? I've met quite a few black dudes from the south and they all talk somewhat like that. lol I find it amusing how they can make everything sound hip and cool.

this is blatantly racist and whoever posted is not a real person and im guessing finds it amusing to impersonate black people in such a derogatory manner while it may be funny its sad to see on such a prestigious website and wise individuals as yourself that you can honestly not see the amount of falseness in that thread.....i won't lie its funny but its also sad someone went thru the extent of putting up a black mans picture and making him out to be a bad speller and ghetto talker.....c'mon people who ever did that had one intention behind it and everyone knows no one in their right mind would post sumn like that w.o. it having a msg behind it! and p.s. i am not black or white or jewish i am part of the human race!

This person is a fake! I'm African American and most of my family is from the south (Alabama and Mississppi) and nobody I know writes or even speaks like this.. I've had plenty of friends who haven't had much education and don't speak like this at all either!! I can tell this person is trying to make up grammar that they think black people use.. This person is racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.