DAT eligibility expired.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrixxyW

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this is completely my fault that the six month span to take the DAT expired. I was just wondering if there was anything I can do about it except paying $385 over again for it when I didn't even take it the first time. I have called and they just said that I have to apply and pay for it again. I understand this is my fault, but I just want to know if I can avoid paying another $385. My guess is most likely I will. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I know this is completely my fault that the six month span to take the DAT expired. I was just wondering if there was anything I can do about it except paying $385 over again for it when I didn't even take it the first time. I have called and they just said that I have to apply and pay for it again. I understand this is my fault, but I just want to know if I can avoid paying another $385. My guess is most likely I will. Thanks in advance.

If the test company is telling you that you'll have to pay another 385$, I don't think there's anything that we on this forum can do for you. As long as they are abiding by the policies you agreed to when you paid 385$ in the first place to take the exam, I don't see that there's much you can do.