Quantcast

DAT Eligibility

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manda4

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I just took the DAT a week ago (January) and want to retake the test again in May. I tried to go to the ADA website and apply for DAT eligibility, but a message pops up and says that there is an active application open. I know the ADA has a 90 day retake policy, but I want to take the test in May which does not interfere with the policy. How I can apply for my second DAT? Any help is appreciated!

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You might want to contact them directly and I am sure they can answer your questions.

American Dental Association
211 East Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611-2678

FutureDentist121

Reaction score
You have to wait until your scores has been finalized. The ADA person told me it takes 2 to 3 weeks after you took the test to become finalized. After then you can apply and they will give a new date of eligibility. If I were you i would call them just in case to make sure its been finalized. Its not a big problem you should be able to take it in May.

Reactions: 1 users

manda4

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much!! I contacted them and they said the same thing. I'll be sure to check back after 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user