DAT Finally done 11/20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksksks

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finished my DAT finally... Was supposed to take it on September but had a fever for a week...Overall, I guess I should be relatively satisfied with the scores...other than RC and Bio

Score Breakdown

PAT: 21 (93.9% decent, but I probably could have pushed for 22-23 if I had more sleep I think...I only had 5 hours of sleep)
QR : 26 (98.9%)
RC : 18 (39.0% wtf thought i got near perfect on this too....passages were so good too)
Bio: 18 (65.1% well deserved after 2 months of not studying and having school...so pissed and disappointed)
GC: 20 (81.2% pissed here again, thought i had near perfect)
OC: 19 (73.9% really surprised because I had 20 min to finish that damn section and answered most questions through guessing games)
TS: 19 (77.1% - Think I may have been close to
AA: 20 (85.1%) - I wanted a 21 badly, but I guess a 2 in front isnt too bad

Overall questions were fair, for bio, i gambled by not studying for some sections, i lost the gamble and I'd say 25% of the questions could have been answered w/ full confidence if i studied those sections :(

I am going for a retake next yr and hope to get a higher mark in all the sections, especially the sciences and RC. Thanks for the help SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Why would you retake? Unless you have a sub 3.4 GPA, you shouldn't worry about anything. Nasty QR, damn

Members don't see this ad :)
nice dude, congrats! i think you should be fine if you apply early and probably won't have to retake.

If you have solid ps and extracarix and 3.5<GPA then you are fine. Just apply early and enjoy urslef. Congrats GReat scores.

what were your studies habits for QR? what materials did you use to practice?