ksksks

10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Finished my DAT finally... Was supposed to take it on September but had a fever for a week...Overall, I guess I should be relatively satisfied with the scores...other than RC and Bio

Score Breakdown

PAT: 21 (93.9% decent, but I probably could have pushed for 22-23 if I had more sleep I think...I only had 5 hours of sleep)
QR : 26 (98.9%)
RC : 18 (39.0% wtf thought i got near perfect on this too....passages were so good too)
Bio: 18 (65.1% well deserved after 2 months of not studying and having school...so pissed and disappointed)
GC: 20 (81.2% pissed here again, thought i had near perfect)
OC: 19 (73.9% really surprised because I had 20 min to finish that damn section and answered most questions through guessing games)
TS: 19 (77.1% - Think I may have been close to
AA: 20 (85.1%) - I wanted a 21 badly, but I guess a 2 in front isnt too bad

Overall questions were fair, for bio, i gambled by not studying for some sections, i lost the gamble and I'd say 25% of the questions could have been answered w/ full confidence if i studied those sections :(

I am going for a retake next yr and hope to get a higher mark in all the sections, especially the sciences and RC. Thanks for the help SDN!

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Why would you retake? Unless you have a sub 3.4 GPA, you shouldn't worry about anything. Nasty QR, damn

About the Ads

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
If you have solid ps and extracarix and 3.5<GPA then you are fine. Just apply early and enjoy urslef. Congrats GReat scores.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.