DAT finished! Scores/Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meat Gyver

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nice scores and nice breakdown. Your last sentence left me wondering if the test centers ever clean the laminated sheets :confused:

I bet a DNA analysis would show an average of 30 different people's sweat, saliva, and even tears in some cases on the sheet :scared:

Seriously though, can you elaborate on how Math Destroyer was different? And did you time yourself in your practice Math Destroyer tests?

Nice scores and nice breakdown. Your last sentence left me wondering if the test centers ever clean the laminated sheets :confused:

I bet a DNA analysis would show an average of 30 different people's sweat, saliva, and even tears in some cases on the sheet :scared:

Seriously though, can you elaborate on how Math Destroyer was different? And did you time yourself in your practice Math Destroyer tests?

Lmao you make a really good point. I never really thought about that. I bet they just run water over them.

But Math Destroyer was a great resource. I did feel that it was harder in some aspects, but I will say that 1/3 or even 1/2 of what I saw in Math Destroyer showed up in my exam (concept wise). The thing is that I relied solely on it, and I got accustomed to those questions and only those questions. I should have focused more on mathematical concepts rather than specific questions. I did time myself, starting with 45 minutes, then upping it up to 55 minutes. Take your time though. I made the mistake of blitzing through the math destroyer and even though I got the questions right, I didn't take the time to fully understand the concepts.

Last edited:
Your scores are great! (especially g chem) I was just curious to know more info on your undergrad: finished? major? GPA? Thank you for sharing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question about Barron's AP, I am not sure if I should use it. Do you suggest reading it? I just finished Cliff's AP today, and wondering if it is useful to use it? I might be watching more biology videos to replace the reading for Barron's ? Because I HATE READING!

wow. Congratulations. Great scores. Aside from Topscore and Destroyer, did you use any other practice material? Did you do the QR section of DAT Destroyer?

wow. Congratulations. Great scores. Aside from Topscore and Destroyer, did you use any other practice material? Did you do the QR section of DAT Destroyer?

Thank you. I did the free DAT Bootcamp exams, the free diagnostic Kaplan exam (I don't recommend it at all), 2007 DAT, and the free qvault exams (bio and gen chem). Also I went over the QR in DAT Destroyer once. I did all the Barron's/Cliffs end of chapter exams as well (highly recommend).

why don't you just get up out of your seat to get a new laminated sheet?

They told me to just raise my hand when I needed more. Also I was under the impression that we aren't allowed to leave the testing room unless we are on break. I guess in the heat of the moment I was thinking that I've made it that far, and it would be a shame to compromise everything for a scratch sheet of paper.

Wow, nice work! Too bad you got frustrated at the end, but impressive nonetheless!

Thank you :)