Dat Flash Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Derock

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone find flash cards helpful in preparing for the DAT? If so, what kind did you use, where did you get them from? Did they help in organic/gen chem?

Members don't see this ad.

I used flash cards extensively to prepare for the DAT. I used Kaplan's cards, and I thought they were really good for bio, chem, and ochem. If you can get your hands on some, you should buy them.

I basically transcribed the entire Kaplan blue book onto my own flash cards. It worked for me, as I got a 24 science. It was very time consuming (took about a week), but it was definately a worthwhile endeavor.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really enjoy the kaplan cards as well, small and very hard to notice when at work. people think I'm busy , in reality I going over basic concepts in chem and organic and bio. Really nice.

where did you guys get the Kaplan flash cards at?? How much did they cost?

Or more precise, with Kaplan class. If you paid the grand they sent along with your workbook and review book a stack of biology, chemistry and organic chemistry review cards.

I'm sure there are bunch of people on here who would give you or sell you those cards at a reasonable price.

just ask around.