DAT Full Length Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anguyen285

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So....I took almost all of the individual subject tests in Bootcamp and forgot that the full length tests are sourced from those individual tests. Are there any viable alternatives I can use to simulate testing conditions?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been using TopScore/DAT-prep.com (same program I think) and it simulates the testing conditions just as well as Bootcamp.
Its also a little more difficult (at least in my experience) so its a good way to challenge yourself and see where you're weak.
I did use the Princeton practice tests a little for testing conditions but I wasn't really a fan of the user interface.

yeah, this was one thing that ticked me off with Bootcamp. I forgot that he had us start with the tests that would end up on the full lengths. No one to blame but myself though, because Ari definitely did highlight that fact in the study schedule. What I have been doing is opening 3 tabs with, say, bio exam 6, then chem 6, and orgo 6. Pause the timer right as you want to move onto the next section then switch over to your next tab and do the next section. It's not as good in terms of simulation of the real thing - but to be honest, I would much rather see the new questions as opposed to seeing things I've already seen before. It seems kinda weird to have 10 practice tests if you're only going to schedule 5 of them - let alone schedule those 5 to be repeated

yeah, this was one thing that ticked me off with Bootcamp. I forgot that he had us start with the tests that would end up on the full lengths. No one to blame but myself though, because Ari definitely did highlight that fact in the study schedule. What I have been doing is opening 3 tabs with, say, bio exam 6, then chem 6, and orgo 6. Pause the timer right as you want to move onto the next section then switch over to your next tab and do the next section. It's not as good in terms of simulation of the real thing - but to be honest, I would much rather see the new questions as opposed to seeing things I've already seen before. It seems kinda weird to have 10 practice tests if you're only going to schedule 5 of them - let alone schedule those 5 to be repeated
I think that's why people say take the last 5 because their from DAT genius I believe.

Reactions: 1 user