DAT Genius and then DAT Bootcamp or Bootcamp and then DAT Genius?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aceofbass

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that have bought both DAT Genius and DAT Bootcamp, is it better to use one before the other? I write mid August and have 10 full length DATs between the two products.

Also, I know full length DATs are good for endurance, but should I use one with subject tests and the other with full lengths? Its just a lot to do a full length DAT and then have to review a full DAT's worth of solutions vs breaking things up with subject tests.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

I would do Genius then bootcamp because Genius has really thick explanations that help a lot. They give you a good review of material even beyond the question so its a good review. In terms of grouping, I would do all the sciences together, and then PAT RC QR together for Genius and when you get to bootcamp you'll likely have the endurance to do it full length.

Reactions: 1 user
I've got both, and I also vote genius first! I'm using it as more of a study guide, and bootcamp as actual practice.

On a side note, does anyone know how well Genius represents the DAT OC in terms of difficulty? I'm finding it kind of easy.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, I've already done one bootcamp full length but I'll now go through genius and then head back to BC. How did you guys factor in destroyer into the mix, best done simultaneously or before dat genius?

I remember DATGenius and DATBootcamp both being harder than the actual. So if you're doing well on the practice thats good!

Then for Destroyer, I did most of my first run through before doing the practice tests seriously. I did my 2nd run through destroyer simultaneously.

I remember DATGenius and DATBootcamp both being harder than the actual. So if you're doing well on the practice thats good!

Then for Destroyer, I did most of my first run through before doing the practice tests seriously. I did my 2nd run through destroyer simultaneously.
Thank you! I haven't completed destroyer yet, so I'll likely go back before doing genius/bootcamp full lengths. Thanks again

Destroyer. Genius. Bootcamp! I did bootcamp and then bought genius but genius is more learning than practice dat questions.