DAT Genius down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuckBloodandSweat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is DAT Genius down for anyone else right now? I want to use it to study lol...

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you!! I really want to get back on there haha! Thanks for all the work you put into the site. I think it's just as good as Bootcamp if not slightly better to be honest! Very underrated resource.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you!! I really want to get back on there haha! Thanks for all the work you put into the site. I think it's just as good as Bootcamp if not slightly better to be honest! Very underrated resource.

Why do you think it is better?

Have you found any errors in the answer choices?
I took a PAT test the other day and two of my questions had the exact same answer for two of the choices.
I also believe I found an error on the QR section, just be careful!

I wish there was a way to mark a question for possible errors! Joel, any chance of this being added? I would submit them directly from the page but don't feel like going back and forth to the contact section.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woo it's back up. What was the error in the QR section? I just see the 23+ get mad at myself for the dumb mistakes and move on lol hahaha. Well I stink at PAT so I guess that's not a big deal for me. I think the questions look a bit more realistic is all. Bootcamp is still very good too. It's just an extra tool at the end of the day.

If you have any questions, please do email me directly at [email protected], I'm always here to help : )

We do make updates to different questions to make questions similar to what students are seeing on recent DATs, so it is possible an error on a newer question may have occurred, even with questions vetted by our team before going live. We have a bounty (ie. if you point something out, we compensate you for the tip) if you do catch something, which is our way of saying thanks, and it also benefits the community! So please do email if you have any questions / feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user