Mar 23, 2018
I just finished my material study by watching Chad's and reading Dr. Romanos notes/AP cliff, and I currently have a little over 5 weeks until my DAT.

So my question is if I have to pick between Bootcamp and Genius which would be better to take practice tests on?

Also, If I do pick one would it be enough practice? Thank you.

PS: I already have DAT destroyer so I will be using it along with one of the other choices.

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I believe BC bought DAT Genius, and thus the tests 6-10 on BC come from Genius (and are said to be slightly harder). So, you'd be paying the $250 for BC which comes with its 5 tests AND 5 tests from Genius all together :) Plus Mike's videos, which in my opinion, were better and easier to understand/follow than Chad's. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user

tdf1365

2+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I agree with artist. Bootcamp was the whole package for me and I was very happy with the purchase. (I did not purchase any destroyer materials though so I may be a little biased)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.