DAT Genius vs real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsoni

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I took most of the free DAT genius tests this weekend. How does DAT genius compare with bootcamp and the real DAT? Personally, I thought that Genius and Bootcamp were really similar for most part. Attached a SC for my scores.
Screenshot_20170226-161759.png

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I took most of the free DAT genius tests this weekend. How does DAT genius compare with bootcamp and the real DAT? Personally, I thought that Genius and Bootcamp were really similar for most part. Attached a SC for my scores. View attachment 215419

I think that DATgenius does correlate well with real DAT scores and is slightly harder than DAT bootcamp (based on what kids have been recently saying in their breakdowns).

Reactions: 1 user
I think that DATgenius does correlate well with real DAT scores and is slightly harder than DAT bootcamp (based on what kids have been recently saying in their breakdowns).
Thanks! Also, I was wondering if you could share your QR strategies. Personally, I always run out of time, and most of the questions I get wrong are Applied Math problems. I have also started math destroyer, and did 5 tests in it so far.

Thanks! Also, I was wondering if you could share your QR strategies. Personally, I always run out of time, and most of the questions I get wrong are Applied Math problems. I have also started math destroyer, and did 5 tests in it so far.

I naturally work very fast when it comes to math problems, so its hard for me to comment on how to work faster.

My suggestion is to watch chad's videos on QR and do all of the related quizzes to gain a solid foundation in math (he also shows you a lot of shortcuts) and then attack math and DAT destroyer

Reactions: 1 user