DAT /GPA score help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDhawk8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the dat today and got my unofficial results.
pA:16 QR:17 RC:18 TS:16 AA:17. My GPA is a 3.47. I was wondering what others thought my chances would be of getting accepted if I applied now or should I retake the DAT again?

Members don't see this ad.

Retake the DAT. Your chances are really slim with that score + your GPA. You need a 20+ to make up for your GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
What was your study schedule?
I studied 3 hours per day almost every day using the Kaplan blue book. I had difficulty retaining the material I read and I wish I would've taken more practice tests. I had to guess on some questions because I didn't have enough time to read the question and take the time to answer it, especially on the PAT

I studied 3 hours per day almost every day using the Kaplan blue book. I had difficulty retaining the material I read and I wish I would've taken more practice tests. I had to guess on some questions because I didn't have enough time to read the question and take the time to answer it, especially on the PAT

Kaplan is really outdated and not representative of the test, in my opinion. Prepare using Chad's Videos and FeralisNotes. Supplement with DAT Bootcamp- especially for the PAT- and try to take it again.

Kaplan is really outdated and not representative of the test, in my opinion. Prepare using Chad's Videos and FeralisNotes. Supplement with DAT Bootcamp- especially for the PAT- and try to take it again.

Agreed. Their online material is pretty good, but you def need to supplement with other materials. Head over to DAT forums to find more resources.