DAT Grid Paper PDF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thelazyvaca

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I would love to be able to print out a mocked up version of that laminated grid paper we get at the testing center. Has anyone done that, or am I really late to the party? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You can just buy some grid paper at the store. I used a notebook containing grid paper when preparing for the DAT. I think the grids on the laminated grid paper at the prometric center are a little different in size, but at the end of the day it’s all grid paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
I simply bought grid paper, took 2 sheets out and had staples laminate them, then bought a fine point wet erase marker.
I was lucky enough to have a laminator at home, so I did this as well. But, I wrote PROMETRIC in big letters on the top quarter of each page, because at the testing center 1/4 of the page is blocked by instructions. Overall I think it really paid off come teat day to know exactly what I was using and to get comfortable when practicing.

Reactions: 1 user
I was lucky enough to have a laminator at home, so I did this as well. But, I wrote PROMETRIC in big letters on the top quarter of each page, because at the testing center 1/4 of the page is blocked by instructions. Overall I think it really paid off come teat day to know exactly what I was using and to get comfortable when practicing.
That is my logic as well. I am glad it worked for someone! Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: 1 user