DAT help! Urgent!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted997355

Hi everyone! I'm taking my DAT on May 20th (a little over two weeks away!!) and I am averaging 20+ on practice exams in every section EXCEPT for QR. I am dancing around a 17. (Using DAT Bootcamp, I have math destroyer and have done 2 tests in it so far). What can I do in this home stretch to improve my QR score? I really want to be scoring at least 19-20 by test day so I'm really worried. Thank you so much for any and all advice.

Members don't see this ad.

just keep practicing! I wasn't scoring well before my exam either on Bootcamp but on the real dat i got much higher!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I'm taking my DAT on May 20th (a little over two weeks away!!) and I am averaging 20+ on practice exams in every section EXCEPT for QR. I am dancing around a 17. (Using DAT Bootcamp, I have math destroyer and have done 2 tests in it so far). What can I do in this home stretch to improve my QR score? I really want to be scoring at least 19-20 by test day so I'm really worried. Thank you so much for any and all advice.

Try this: set aside 5 days of QR ONLY studying. During this time, do as many practice exams as you can get your hands on. Based on the results of these exams, start categorizing the types of questions you get wrong. For each type of a question, try to understand the concept and develop an attack strategy.

Most students have two issues with QR - timing and conceptual issues. This approach will help with both!

Reactions: 1 users
Try this: set aside 5 days of QR ONLY studying. During this time, do as many practice exams as you can get your hands on. Based on the results of these exams, start categorizing the types of questions you get wrong. For each type of a question, try to understand the concept and develop an attack strategy.

Most students have two issues with QR - timing and conceptual issues. This approach will help with both!
I will try this!! Thank you so much for the tip!