DAT Holepunching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnwoo19

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering whether multiple holes can be punched for the holepunching questions. I've seen two or even three holes being punched on some questions on practice tests from Kaplan and Topscore. Can anybody clarify this for me?

Members don't see this ad.

johnwoo19 said:
Just wondering whether multiple holes can be punched for the holepunching questions. I've seen two or even three holes being punched on some questions on practice tests from Kaplan and Topscore. Can anybody clarify this for me?

YES - I had multiple punchings on my actual DAT that I took in 2004. The other more tricky hole punching questions were ones where there were inner folds underneath the final folded product that you see, causing the holes to be punched through only some of the layers. Hard to explain - hope you get what I am trying to say.

Thanks for the reply!
I'm taking the Canadian DAT, so is there any difference between the Cdn and American versions (with respect to the hole punching questions).