DAT in 1 week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cannonbolt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm a little over a week away, and I feel pretty confident. I used the Kaplan blue book (which I found not too terribly helpful), and DAT Destroyer, which I've spent A LOT of time with, and feel pretty well about. Other than these materials, I used Barron's DAT for some PAT help, and textbooks to back up the my science studies. I feel particularly confident about my sciences, but I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips pertaining to QR, RC, and PAT. My biggest concern is time - anyone use any particular strategies that helped save time in any of these sections? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So, I'm a little over a week away, and I feel pretty confident. I used the Kaplan blue book (which I found not too terribly helpful), and DAT Destroyer, which I've spent A LOT of time with, and feel pretty well about. Other than these materials, I used Barron's DAT for some PAT help, and textbooks to back up the my science studies. I feel particularly confident about my sciences, but I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips pertaining to QR, RC, and PAT. My biggest concern is time - anyone use any particular strategies that helped save time in any of these sections? Thanks!

There are many threads pertaining to PAT techniques. Do a search and something should pop up. Try sacjumpman's DAT thread - he's got some good info.