DAT in 2 days!! Topscore results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhitb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You are fine. Your practice scores are exactly that, practice. I consistently scored 16s or lower (with the exception of a 17) on all my practice tests for bio. I ended up with a 19.

Your practice scores are fine. There are many that get an AA of 1-4 points on the real thing vs top score practice tests. It is going to depend on you and the test that you get.

Im worried for RC because on CDR i have been lower than compared to topscore. Do you think the test versions vary from day to day? For instance is there a chance that i might get a hard exam or an easier one?

Hey,
I took the DAT twice, got 17 on reading the first time, and 21 the second time. The reading is pretty variable and it also depends on your own performance on the test day. I would say the Crack DAT reading comes closest to whats on the actual test. The reading on topscore doesn't have many tone or inference questions which could pop up on the exam. DAT achiever will really push you to the limit if you want something challenging.
If you don't get the reading score you want, the thing that helped me improve the 2nd time was reading novels that were interesting to me such as Kite Runner, Memoirs of a Geisha, etc. Keep doing practice tests from topscore and whatever programs you find helpful.
Cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for the reply... i have been putting RC to the end, which i regret doingg.. now im trying to go over as many as i can, and im about to finish the 5 CDR's as well as the 3 on topscore.

Is topscore PAT similar to the DAT? Im doing better on CDP than topscore and wanted to know which one is a better indicator.