DAT in 2 weeks. What next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I Brush My Teeth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel as though I'm running out of materials to use...

So far - I've run through Destroyer OC and GC twice and BIO once (I plan on going over it once more), on my second round of reading Feralis Notes (1/3 done), watched all of Chad's videos and taken notes (would watch again but subscription is over...I plan on going over my notes twice).. I've done the first TWO bootcamp tests for every section (scores below), I plan on saving the last 3 for Full Lengths in the next two weeks...

What should I do for the next two weeks? I think going over Destroyer isn't worth it.. What should I do to keep everything fresh in my mind/get exposed to new things?

My Bootcamp scores so far (BIO/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR):
Test #1 - 21/24/21/19/17/23
Test #2 - 22/26/19/19/18/22

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Study all you want with whatever material you can find! Bio especially considering the scope of the exam. Looks like you are ready though. Make sure to relax a bit a few days before your test. Same boat as you though my exam is in three weeks.

It sounds like your doing really well. I think you should take more practice tests if you are able. And remember the 2007 is free online, although pretty easy. You should also take the 2009 ADA online, which costs $37. Your PAT scores could be a bit better especially since you have the time. I would continue to do the generators on DAT BC. Your absolutely smashing the sciences out of the park, so that's great news. Your QR is excellent as well especially for BC which is wicked hard. I would work on your RC by reading articles for practice, too.