DAT in 2 weeks!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dat312

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I need some advice on what to do next. I've been studying for the DAT for the past 3 weeks and my DAT is 2 weeks away. So far I've gone through Cliff's AP Bio, DAT destroyer(with notes), and all of Chad's organic and general chemistry videos(with notes). I'm currently working on finishing the DAT destroyer for the second time.

The question is what to do next? I'm freaking out because I feel like I haven't done enough. In the next 2 weeks I plan on taking all of the bootcamp tests for PAT, Chem, Orgo, and Bio and going over feralis' notes twice. I am going to work on the Math destroyer tests. I'm also going to go over Chad's videos and quizzes for things I am not completely sure on. Do you guys think this is enough? Or is there any other material I should take a glance at before my test?

I plan on taking the 2009 test the 5 days before my test!

Thank you so much for your help!! SDN is the best!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I would say for sure go though Destroyer 1 more time, and you can also try out Topscore. I don't have boocamp so I can't comment on that. Hope that helps :)

Thank you for your response! Do you think Topscore is representative of the real DAT?

I heard they are pretty similar. And TopScore gives you good explanations for their answers too. I have Achiever as well, but people are saying it's not worth it so I might just stick with Destroyer.