DAT in 2 weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leetara

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone studied for DAT for 2 weeks only? If yes, can you please share your experience and study schedule

Members don't see this ad.

Just 2 weeks? I really wouldn't recommend that. Even if you're amazing at all the science sections the PAT part still takes getting used to. Any particular reason you're trying to take it so quickly?

Reactions: 1 users
I did a dedicated 1 week study leading up to the DAT. Prior to that I studied when I could for 6 weeks but it was during a packed quarter of biochem 2, physiology and some other courses. The pro was the physio and biochem course covered a significant amount of the high yield bio material. Also I serves as a GC and OC tutor for a year before this so those subjects were somewhat fresh and there was limited content review I had to do, mostly just focused on questions. With that being said, I would not recommend doing this. I only did so because I was running out of time to take the DAT in order to get my app in. I really did not want to take a gap year.

Reactions: 1 user
I would avoid taking the DAT with just 2 weeks of preparation if you want high scores. This is just from my experience.

xoxo

Reactions: 1 user