DAT in 2 weeks

Started by leetara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leetara

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone studied for DAT for 2 weeks only? If yes, can you please share your experience and study schedule
 
I did a dedicated 1 week study leading up to the DAT. Prior to that I studied when I could for 6 weeks but it was during a packed quarter of biochem 2, physiology and some other courses. The pro was the physio and biochem course covered a significant amount of the high yield bio material. Also I serves as a GC and OC tutor for a year before this so those subjects were somewhat fresh and there was limited content review I had to do, mostly just focused on questions. With that being said, I would not recommend doing this. I only did so because I was running out of time to take the DAT in order to get my app in. I really did not want to take a gap year.