DAT in 3 days! Need advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jlyy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello...
I just found about SDN (yeap... 3 days before the real DAT)..I find the forums really helpful! read some good posts here!

Like I said, i have DAT on this Sunday... I am having some kinda panic attack now...so Nervous!! I started studying for the exam really late...like mid June.
I need an advice on what I should focus and stuff :scared:
I have gone through Destroyer once, Kaplan blue book and that's it!
I just started looking at reading and QR section...:(
here are my practice scores so far...

For PAT section, angles section is killing me...
My last CDP: 23 (15,15,11,13,13, 14)

Topscore
Bio (18, 18) GC (19,21) OC (17, 19) QR (21,24 ) RC (19,19) TS (19, 20)
and how similar is topscore to real DAT?
I find topscore bio section hard and wondering if I should do some dentQvault questions...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It seems like you have enough study materials to go off of. I don't know how long you have been studying for but just be sure that you feel ready to take it.

In regards to topscore, that's what I used and my scores were about two points higher in each section compared to the real DAT. From what I've seen on SDN, topscore scores are generally a bit lower. However, don't let this make you feel like it will be a for sure thing that your score will be higher. Use the time you have left to focus on areas that you are still weak in. Good Luck!

If your exam is in 2 days, most people on SDN would recommend some light review followed by a day of rest prior to Dday where you can get centered and rest up for the plunge. Good luck in any case!