DAT in 4 Days. Advice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSDCMUU

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So my DAT is in 4 days. I have been doing an unhealthy amount of hours this week of studying. I am currently finishing up DAT Destroyer again for the sciences, reviewing my weaknesses in biology with Feralis Notes, and reviewing solutions on practice tests from BC. Is there any other suggestions on what else I should be doing?

Thank you so much for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
One thing I would say is keep up the amount of time you are studying right up until 2 days before, this is crunch time... Have you taken the 2007 or 2009 DAT's? I would suggest taking the SNS portions of those, along with maybe trying to get through all of the BC tests and their explanations (if that's possible with the amount of time you have left).
Also make sure you are very comfortable with the new quantitative comparison questions that BC has in their QR section, you will more than likely encounter quite a few of these.

Reactions: 2 users
Also try to relax some too. I got a little burnt out the weekend before my exam so I chilled. Probably the best decision I made.

Hi all,

So my DAT is in 4 days. I have been doing an unhealthy amount of hours this week of studying. I am currently finishing up DAT Destroyer again for the sciences, reviewing my weaknesses in biology with Feralis Notes, and reviewing solutions on practice tests from BC. Is there any other suggestions on what else I should be doing?

Thank you so much for your help!
Do what works best for you...Relaxing before a big exam such as the DAT might work for some students, but others like to study right up to test day. Please make sure you have done all the BIO in the Destroyer...I have received many emails this summer with low Bio scores from students who did not complete the work and after the fact stated to me they wished they had.

Dr. Romano and Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
One thing I would say is keep up the amount of time you are studying right up until 2 days before, this is crunch time... Have you taken the 2007 or 2009 DAT's? I would suggest taking the SNS portions of those, along with maybe trying to get through all of the BC tests and their explanations (if that's possible with the amount of time you have left).
Also make sure you are very comfortable with the new quantitative comparison questions that BC has in their QR section, you will more than likely encounter quite a few of these.
Thank you! I have done the 2007 and the O Chem on 2009.

Do what works best for you...Relaxing before a big exam such as the DAT might work for some students, but others like to study right up to test day. Please make sure you have done all the BIO in the Destroyer...I have received many emails this summer with low Bio scores from students who did not complete the work and after the fact stated to me they wished they had.

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Thank you! I will definitely be completing bio destroyer and gen chem destroyer before the big day!

Like everyone said, I'd definitely try to calm yourself down before the exam! Try to review all your old bootcamp tests and make sure that you understand questions you missed. I would spend the last few days reviewing old material and tests instead of trying to cram new information in! Good luck!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good luck today!!! Don't forget to bring water for the break!