DAT in 5 days.. should I get qvault for bio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I Brush My Teeth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
my DAT is in 5 days and I feel like I want more practice in BIO just because I want to be exposed to as much as possible: so far I have gone through destroyer once (scored aroundd 73%, went through cliffs AP once, feralis twice, and done tests 1-4 on Bootcamp averaging around a 21)

I took the free Qvault Bio test and got a 23... do you think its worth the 60 bucks to get the 10 qvault tests? or am i prepared enough based on what I've done so far

Members don't see this ad.

I do not think it is necessary to spend more money for additional resources. What you listed seems plenty.

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to go through Destroyer Bio one more time (or more if time permits).

After my DAT, I regretted not working through the bio section a second time. I totally ran out of time and couldn't fit it into my study schedule. I had initially thought I'd be able to get away with going over the questions just once since I seemed to be scoring very well, but quickly realized I hadn't retain as much information as I thought I had with just 1 run-through.

In my opinion, it was great and really solidified important concepts. Highly recommend it.

I think it's totally worth it. I also got my qvault few days before the test and actually I got an exact same question I saw on qvault bio on my real DAT.

Reactions: 1 user