DAT in December

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

is princeton review classes good to study for DAT

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 2 100.0%

  • Total voters
    2

cowboys210

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, So I'm gona start studying for DAT soon, But I am not sure which study schedule to follow I read through are, bootcamp and some other one. Does anyone recommend which one is more useful ?
 
I suggest reading a bunch of breakdowns to see what other people did and seeing what works for you. You might even be able to make your own schedule off of that! I personally made my own because I wanted to review things that were customized to me