DAT in june

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

151AND8TH

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The last time I sat in an Orgo class was 6 years ago. Although orgo was my all-time favorite class, I must admit that I don’t remember any of the material. Next semester I was thinking about taking AP1 which at my CC will be more of an Anatomy class. I took part 2 which was more physiology last semester. I am debating on taking AP1 or 'auditing' orgo 1 in preparation for the DAT. I could always take AP1 fall 08 and I don’t think its required for a complete application. any advise would be appreciated --specially from you guys who already took it, on the weight of each subject in light of the test.

Members don't see this ad.

a lot of schools have time requireents for prereq classes. minnesota wont take any of the prereqs if they were taken more than 5 years ago..

The last time I sat in an Orgo class was 6 years ago. Although orgo was my all-time favorite class, I must admit that I don’t remember any of the material. Next semester I was thinking about taking AP1 which at my CC will be more of an Anatomy class. I took part 2 which was more physiology last semester. I am debating on taking AP1 or 'auditing' orgo 1 in preparation for the DAT. I could always take AP1 fall 08 and I don’t think its required for a complete application. any advise would be appreciated --specially from you guys who already took it, on the weight of each subject in light of the test.