DAT in less than 12 hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marmar tala

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: I am so stressed out.......
my exam is less than 12 hours and I feel I forgot all the details of biology :eek:
oh God please help me,
I feel I am going to die tomorrow :(:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. You literally need to stop thinking about the DAT, RIGHT NOW. Get off the dental forums, don't even think about anything dental related anymore. Do something fun and relaxing. Play some video games, watch the tube, or maybe one of your favorite movies. Get a goodnight's rest.

You've spent all this time studying and getting ready! At this point, there's nothing you can do to increase your score! You'll only harm your poor stressed out brain. Have confidence in your own skills and abilities, YOU CAN DO IT! Just do the best you can, and see what happens. That's all you can do.

Definitely agree with the statement above. The night before my DAT I watched Cinderella Man. It got me hyped up (in a good way!)

Hard to do, but relaxing and trying to get as much sleep as possible is best. Melatonin and a book (non-DAT related) might help out.

Members don't see this ad :)
my DAT is in less than 48 hrs so I am in a similar boat...relax...you haven't forgotten anything...months of studying and hard work don't just vanish in a matter of hours...it's probably the nerves making you feel this way which is completely understandable but don't let it get the best of you...You're going to make it.:thumbup:

Wow. You literally need to stop thinking about the DAT, RIGHT NOW. Get off the dental forums, don't even think about anything dental related anymore. Do something fun and relaxing. Play some video games, watch the tube, or maybe one of your favorite movies. Get a goodnight's rest.

You've spent all this time studying and getting ready! At this point, there's nothing you can do to increase your score! You'll only harm your poor stressed out brain. Have confidence in your own skills and abilities, YOU CAN DO IT! Just do the best you can, and see what happens. That's all you can do.

Don't die before taking the exam. :p Watch funny videos.

I slept two hrs the night before i took the exam. I thought I would fail.
It turned out okay--except for PAT, which was way lower than what I expected. You really need to relax.. u will be okay.
ALso, eat a lot of chocolate of sth b4 the exam to keep that glucose in ur brain!

Thank you guys,
I am trying to relax, hopefully this relaxation stays till tomorrow and I come back with a fantastic breakdown :xf::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

I think this community is amazing in the way it lifts the spirits of those in despair. My DAT is in 2 days and I'm feeling a bit anxious too. Seeing these kinds of comments all over helps a lot.

Good Luck!!! looking forward to the breakdown. Just get some sleep, eat a good breakfast, stay relaxed/CONFIDENT, and I'm sure all your hard work will pay off.

Remember to lay off the liquids, and don't forget your VALID ID's. (my drivers liscence had just expired and they wouldn't accept it).

It'll be like any other practice test you've taken.