DAT in November..ANYONE?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gkqjem

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to take DAT in August but I had an accident over the summer so I had rescheduled the test to Sep. 15.
But still I don't think I can finish all the studies till the test day.
I just tried reschedule the test date again to November but I don't see any available dates for October and November!!!!:eek::bear::bigtears:

Is there anyone taking the test in November????
Is there no test scheduling for November???
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• eeeee.png
    eeeee.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 51
I am pretty sure you have to take the exam within 90 days when you are registered. Maybe that's why it didn't work?

Maybe not 90 days because I can't remember.

I didn't know about this 90 day rule. Does this mean that your payment expires if you don't register? :(

The ADA site only said this about registration: "You should schedule 60 to 90 days before your desired test date. Please remember, you may schedule your testing appointment with Prometric only upon receipt of your eligibility letter."

Yeah, I believe when you register for your test, ADA sent you an email with a time frame that you are able to take the test. And I think you have to take it within that time.

I dont know when did you register for your test, but it's a 6 months time frame. Maybe November will pass that?

Eligibility and Re-examination
The candidate is eligible to take the test for a 6-month period. If the candidate does not call, register, and take the exam during this period, he or she will have to submit another application and fee in order to take the exam later. Candidates may apply and retake the test up to three times, but they must submit a new application and fee for each re-examination, and the re-examination must be taken at least 90 days after the previous exam. Be sure to check for updates on eligibility requirements at www.ada.org, as this information may change at any time.

Reactions: 1 user