Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
Hey guys. So my dat is practically in one more day (Tuesday). I just closed my book for the night and I think I'm done studying. I MAY do PAT tomorrow for a little bit because I DEFINITELY am lacking on it but I think I'll be ok in the end, I'm not expecting a 20 I'll just say that. Cubes and hole punching are easy and I can manage my keyholes and TFE to a decent degree

Bootcamp bio has definitely averaged around 22.5, highest being a 24 and lowest being a 19.

Gen chem and orgo have averaged around a 21, maybe orgo being a little bit better than gen chem

Qr I have scored 15-18 on the first 4 tests, then consecutive 19's on the past 3 tests

RC I got an 18 and a 20, I only did 2 tests because my reading doesn't really need practice it's more the question difficulty and passage difficulty from bootcamp

2009 DAT I only bothered with the sciences and scored 24+ on all topics, idk how / why they were higher than bootcamp, I just found the test easy.

Is there anything in particular I should do tomorrow (Monday) to further prep for my test? Besides getting all my stuff in order for pro metric and snacks etc. at this point there isn't much I can learn that I haven't managed to attempt in the past 2 months. I feel that studying would stress me out and taking the day off will leave me well rested, but at the same time maybe not studying will stress me out too haha. The worst part I think is that I can't help but feel unprepared for the test!

I want to get this over with but do well at the same time. I have to admit, it is kind of bittersweet to be finished with studying. It has become such a normal part of my routine and it's weird to (hopefully) not have to do it for the rest of the summer. I have so many people between my family and friends supporting me, and honestly I really just want to do well. Not because I feel entitled to, but because I deserve it from all the work I put in. I am not asking for a 26 AA like many here have achieved, but I do want a score that will make me proud and feel representative of my work. I think everything will work out fine in the end, they always have been. it's just that I'll only know this as soon as I hit submit on that last QR question :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles_Darwin

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys. So my dat is practically in one more day (Tuesday). I just closed my book for the night and I think I'm done studying. I MAY do PAT tomorrow for a little bit because I DEFINITELY am lacking on it but I think I'll be ok in the end, I'm not expecting a 20 I'll just say that. Cubes and hole punching are easy and I can manage my keyholes and TFE to a decent degree

Bootcamp bio has definitely averaged around 22.5, highest being a 24 and lowest being a 19.

Gen chem and orgo have averaged around a 21, maybe orgo being a little bit better than gen chem

Qr I have scored 15-18 on the first 4 tests, then consecutive 19's on the past 3 tests

RC I got an 18 and a 20, I only did 2 tests because my reading doesn't really need practice it's more the question difficulty and passage difficulty from bootcamp

2009 DAT I only bothered with the sciences and scored 24+ on all topics, idk how / why they were higher than bootcamp, I just found the test easy.

Is there anything in particular I should do tomorrow (Monday) to further prep for my test? Besides getting all my stuff in order for pro metric and snacks etc. at this point there isn't much I can learn that I haven't managed to attempt in the past 2 months. I feel that studying would stress me out and taking the day off will leave me well rested, but at the same time maybe not studying will stress me out too haha. The worst part I think is that I can't help but feel unprepared for the test!

I want to get this over with but do well at the same time. I have to admit, it is kind of bittersweet to be finished with studying. It has become such a normal part of my routine and it's weird to (hopefully) not have to do it for the rest of the summer. I have so many people between my family and friends supporting me, and honestly I really just want to do well. Not because I feel entitled to, but because I deserve it from all the work I put in. I am not asking for a 26 AA like many here have achieved, but I do want a score that will make me proud and feel representative of my work. I think everything will work out fine in the end, they always have been. it's just that I'll only know this as soon as I hit submit on that last QR question :).

My dude,

I've seen you a lot around these forums and you've clearly put in a ton of effort. You're going to do amazing and given your 2009 scores i'd say it's entirely possible for you to get a 26AA! You're done studying, maybe practice PAT for like an hour but after that cut yourself off and get confident!

Brutess

2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
My dude,

I've seen you a lot around these forums and you've clearly put in a ton of effort. You're going to do amazing and given your 2009 scores i'd say it's entirely possible for you to get a 26AA! You're done studying, maybe practice PAT for like an hour but after that cut yourself off and get confident!
Couldn't have said it better myself - GOOD LUCK!

OP
Alpha Centauri
Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
My dude,

Couldn't have said it better myself - GOOD LUCK!
Thank you both for the support. I truly appreciate it. I've closed my books for the last time and taking it easy for the rest of the day! I'm nervous but in an excited way to take the test tomorrow