Dat Is Finally Over!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are my scores and percentiles:
AA: 19 (86.2%)
PAT: 19 (91.2%)
QR: 16 (61.7%)
RC: 21 (87.7%)
Bio: 18 (83.7%)
G. Chem: 18 (70.3%)
O. Chem: 21 (93.9%)
Science: 19 (86.8%)

Would have like to have done beter on QR, but I am still pleased with my scores. I think in the long run, QR doesn't make that big a difference, so I am quite happy with my scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Good work! Those are great scores.

Was there anything that surprised you on the test? Were there a lot of probability problems on the QR? A lot of trig problems? Also, did anything surprise you on the bio section?

Thanks for your help and congrats! :)

QR wasn't really hard, I just suck at doing math fast. To celebrate my scores, my friends are going to take me out to get wasted. I am gonna put up a huge post about what the DAT compared to Barrons/TopScore/Kaplan tommorow as well as the things that I didn't expect about the DAT when I actually took it. As for now, I am going to go out and get drunk! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good scores! You'll be in good shape this cycle.

Good job edkNARF, now all you have to do is to quickly submit your application so you get all the things done early and then just wait for interview letters to come!

My AADSAS GPA is 3.2 BCP, 3.3 Science, and 3.5 Overall. I submitted AADSAS on Friday, May 28th. I applied to UConn, Indiana, Boston, Harvard, Tufts, Michigan, UMDNJ, Columbia, NYU, Buffalo, Stony Brook, UNC, Case Western, and Penn. I have an AS from Nassau Community College, BS from Cornell Unviersity. I actually just got my BS today!